7 Tips and Tricks
- There are so many ways to use Facebook Live to market your business. As you read these ideas, it’s likely you’ll think of even more ways. When you do think of ideas, write them down in a file so that you can try them out.
- Host a Customer Contest
- Go live and then invite your customers to go live in your group or on your page. Tell them you want to hear about how they use your product or service, and what a difference it’s made for them in their lives or business. This is a great way to get testimonials that can even go viral. Whichever live gets the most likes, wins.
1.Host a Round Table with a Panel of Experts
- Bring in some experts about your topic and host a round table. Allow viewers to submit questions in advance so that even those who watch the recorded version can get their question in. Then let the panel offer their advice on the question. You can have many questions or just one question, weekly or monthly.
3.Host an Open Question Hour
- You can go live at any moment and let people ask questions while you’re live. You can give your people a warning via email and announcement or by scheduling the Facebook Live, but you can also do them last minute.
4.Create Private Content for Your Group
- An effective way to use Facebook Live is to create content only for your private group. Announce it on your page, market it through your email lists, and blog – but require them to join the group or membership to get the content. You can even make this another income stream.
5.Share a Day in the Life
- You get four hours to stream, so you can host a working session where you work live while everyone can watch. You can talk about what you’re doing, share with them how you do what you do, share your screen, demo what you’re doing and so forth during the live stream.
6.Host an Open Live Critique Hour
- This will work for many different niches, marketing experts, content experts, logo designers, coaches, and so forth. Invite people to be in the hot seat and get critiqued for something that you can normally fix if they hire you.
7.Conduct Regular Training
- You can train people how to do things via Facebook Live. It doesn’t matter if it’s knitting, creating spreadsheets, cutting hair, doing makeup, or cooking. Think about the things you know how to do that’s relevant to your audience, and show them how to do it.
- Facebook users watch 100 million hours of videos on FB every day. Live video streaming connects with your audience in a way that text, images and recorded video can’t