- This concept of communication is gradually reduced to the various categories of which are most common in mass communication, social media, and social interaction. These areas became the objects of interest in the social and psychological fields and of which the masses could define themselves, interpersonal communication.
- The concept of communication between people is not as difficult as it sounds. It’s as easy as chatting! Yes! That’s what it is. When two people communicate, we call it ‘communication between people’. Calling it a conversation, psychology calls it human communication. That’s because psychology views you as not just a conversation, but your way of exchanging ideas, your body language, your ability to keep your eyes peeled, and your grip on the topic. It’s not just the words that connect! Your eyes, your body language, and the way you speak to another person speak louder than words.
- Yes, to put it simply, when you are talking, you may be able to hold a grudge and show a lack of confidence. Words can be deceptive, you see! Technically, it’s a messaging process and a messaging process but I would just want a simpler version.
- The concept may be new but its roots can be traced back to prehistoric times. Even though we didn’t have a civilized society and a script, we were able to communicate! We chose to communicate through sounds and actions, couples had to express after all! Therefore, communication between people finds itself divided into two parts.
- Some are verbal communication and some are not verbal. As the word suggests, oral communication is communicating with words injected into the mind and language. That’s where communication became easier. What I find interesting is non-verbal communication. Oral communication came with decisions. People have used their method of communication. Some have used sign language, while others have used punctuation on paper.
- There is an interesting side to socializing. People show great determination to talk to someone who is well-dressed and impressive. Some people make their decisions based on their background, health, morals, and so forth. When you are comfortable with your partner or share similarities, communication becomes easier and vice versa.
- So the next time you go out and have a conversation with someone, you will know that there are so many of those words.