- Hello, In This Article You Will See CBSE Sample Paper For Class Computer Chapter 3 Information and Communication Technology, CBSE Sample Paper For Computer To Term-1,Term-1 Sample Paper, Computer Sample Paper CBSE Class 9.
Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQs)
1. Which of the following is not a stage of the communication cycle?
2. Body language is an example of :-
a. non-verbal communication
b. visual communication
c. verbal communication
d. written communication
3. Which of the following types of sentences contains two independent clauses joined by a conjunction?
d. Simple perfect
4. Poor lighting, uncomfortable sitting arrangements and noise of traffic are examples of :-
a. language barriers
b. psychological barriers
c. mood swings
d. environmental barriers
5. Which of the following describes a preposition?
a. It replaces a noun
b. It links a noun to another word
c. It describes a verb, adjective or adverb
d. It joins clauses or sentences or words
6. Which of the following is an example of communication skill?
a. Talking simultaneously at the same time as someone else
b. Listening to what people say
c. Putting your fingers in your ears
d. Looking at mobile to check your emails
7. Which of the following is not a communication skill?
c. Chatting to people
8. If you want to call a doctor to have information about some medicine, what might you need to have ready?
a. Your national insurance number
b. Your shoe size
c. Your name and age
d. Your height and weight details
9. If you want to complain, what would be the best way to behave?
a. Stay calm but stick to your point
b. Get very angry
c. Get ready to cry
d. Say your point loudly and cry
10. If you want to make a phone call to customer care, what would you do before your call?
a. Prepare your questions
b. Brush your teeth
c. Make a coffee
d. Put cotton in your ears
Very Short Answer Questions
1.What is the Communication channel?
Ans.Communication channel refers to the channel responsible for the delivery of the message.
2. What is Effective communication?
Ans.Communication can be called effective only if the receiver interprets the message as desired by the sender.
3. Define semantic barriers.
Ans.Semantic barriers refer to the difficulties that occur in communication because the same word or symbol is interpreted in different ways by different individuals.
4. Define verbal communication.
Ans.Verbal communication is a type of communication that takes place with the help of sounds, words, and language.
5. Define Decoding Process.
Ans.Decoding refers to the process of deciphering the received message and understanding its intended meaning.