Green Skills Class 10 Notes
These Green Skills Class 10 Notes are very helpful for your board exam. These Green Skills Class 10 Notes are very important for you because in these notes all the important topics are covered which are coming in this board exam. So practice these topics and learn all the important topics properly and read this article carefully.
Green Skills Class 10 Notes
- Sustainable development refers to a developmental approach that takes into account the fact that the natural resources present in the world are limited and must be used judiciously.
- The main idea behind sustainable development is sustainability and ensuring that resources are available for future generations also.
- Sustainable development includes environmental, economic, and social sustainability.
- Promoting sustainable development is important because of the following reasons:
- It promotes the proper use of resources.
- It develops a positive attitude.
- It increases participation in developmental activities.
- Some of the important challenges or problems related to sustainable development are:
- Lack of efforts by the authorities
- Lack of financial resources
- Natural calamities
- Deciding between sustainability and profits
- All the challenges or problems related to sustainable development can be divided into three main categories: instability-related challenges, implementation-related challenges, and governance-related challenges.
- Catchment Area: The area on which rain falls and flows into a reservoir is called a catchment area.
- Condensation: The process of conversion of vapor or gas into liquid is called condensation.
- Ecosystem: A physical environment that contains living organisms is an ecosystem.
- Evaporation: The process of conversion of liquid into vapor or gas is known as evaporation.
- Hydrological Cycle: The hydrological cycle, also called the water cycle, is a continuous process in which water from the surface of the earth and oceans evaporates and after condensation, falls back on the earth in the form of rain.
- Some of the important methods/technologies used for environmentally sustainable development include rainwater harvesting, drip irrigation, vermicomposting and solar energy.
- Rain Water Harvesting (RWH) refers to the technique and practice of accumulating and storing rainwater in a catchment area so that it can be reused later.
- In the drip irrigation technique, water is dripped or sprinkled onto the soil at a very slow speed, usually 2-20 liters/hour from a network of small plastic pipes.
- Vermicomposting is a type of composting that involves the use of worms.
- Renewable sources of energy include solar energy, wind energy, micro-hydro systems, geothermal energy, nuclear energy, etc. Out of all the available options, solar energy is considered the most viable source of energy.
Green Skills Class 10 Notes PDF Download Free
- A green economy results in improved human well-being and social equity while significantly reducing environmental risks and ecological scarcities at the same time.
- The green economy is an economy that is in line with the principles of sustainable development. It aims to generate growth and improvements in people’s lives in a sustainable manner.
- Environmental citizenship is a key idea that suggests that human beings are an integral part of the environment and also recognizes that the future of human beings is intricately associated With ecosystems.
- Organic: Anything that is derived from nature or natural things without the use of any chemical elements is called organic.
- Recycle: The act of recovering scrap or waste and reprocesSing them into useful products is called recycling.
- Vermiwash: The liquid excretory product and mucus secretion of earthworms that are collected during the process of vermicomposting is known as vermicast.
- Wetland: The area that is created when water meets land and includes rivers, lakes, mangroves, marshes floodplains, and coral reefs is known as a wetland.
Green Skills Class 10 PDF Download Free
If you want to download the PDF of green skills class 10 notes then click on the given link and then join our telegram channel after publishing this post, I’ll give the green skills class 10 pdf on our telegram channel, and then you will use it easily.
I hope that this blog post will help you to decide on the Green Skills Class 10 Notes. If you have any confusion related to this chapter, then comment below or send me a message our team will assist you and help you to remove confusion.
Thanks For Reading this Article.
You May Also Like:-
- Class 10 IT Chapter 1 Communication Skills Important Questions
- Class 10 IT Chapter 1 Communication Skills Notes
- Self-Management Skills Important Notes Class 10
- CBSE Class 9 Computer Chapter-4 Entrepreneurial Skills Important Notes
- Self-Management Skills Important Questions & Answers IT
- Basic ICT Skills Class 10 Questions
How to join your telegram channel for the PDF download?
Click on the above link and join the channel and download the pdf.
What is Sustainable development class 10 green skills?
Sustainable development refers to a developmental approach that takes into account the fact that the natural resources present in the world are limited and must be used judiciously.
How can I download the PDF of green skills class 10 notes?
In this article, i will give the link to download the notes.