Self Management Skills Important Question & Answers
Self Management Skills Important Question & Answers
Are you looking for Self Management Skills Important Questions & Answers?
If Yes, then you are at the right pace.
In this article, I will tell you Self Management Skills Importants Questions & Answers. These Self Management Skills Important Questions & Answers are very necessary for the exam because in exams these types of questions are coming so it s very necessary for you to practice these types of questions. So read this article carefully and practice these questions and improve yourself.
Self Management Skills Important Questions & Answers
Multiple-Choice Questions (MCQs)
1. ……………….refers to focusing human efforts for maintaining a healthy body and mind capable of better withstanding stressful situations.
a. Stress management
d. Goal setting
2. Which of the following statements is true in context of stress management?
a. Stress is harmful.
b. Stress is good in small quantities.
C. Stress is not good.
d. Both a and b
3. The process of examining your own thoughts is called…………………
d. All of these
4. Having conscious knowledge of your own self, capabilities, feelings, and own’s character is called as………………..
d. None of these
5. Which of the following is an understanding of our positive and negative attributes?
b. Time management
Very Short Answer Questions
1. What can be both positive as well as negative?
2. Which stress relief technique focuses on the entire body instead of breathing only?
Ans. Muscle relaxation
3. What kind of motivation inspires us to perform a task based on the internal satisfaction?
Ans. Intrinsic motivation
Short Answer Questions-
1. Define stress in your own words.
Ans. Stress is the general term that represents various kinds of pressures that people experience in life.
2. List any two factors that affect self-confidence.
Ans. Some factors that affect the self-confidence are work environment, media, physical health, society, etc.
3. Why are stress management techniques used?
Ans. Stress management techniques are used to control and reduce stress.
Short Answer Questions-I
1. How is deep breathing helpful in stress management?
Ans. One of the simplest techniques of stress management is to take deep breaths. Being in stress can lead to shallow breathing, which deprives our body of oxygen and may cause muscle tension. Taking deep breaths in times of stress can help us to better control our body’s reaction to stress.
2. What are the motivations to evoke certain emotions?
Ans. The following are some motivations to evoke certain emotions:
- Approach: This behavior is related to interest, compassion, enjoyment, and love. In this kind of motivation, a person seeks more out of something, such as to discover more or to experience more.
- Avoid: In this kind of emotion, a person wants to run away from everything. It involves rejecting or ignoring some person or situation.
- Attack: In this kind of emotion, a person wants to insult or criticize someone. Thus, he/she feels hatred or is in a state of anger.
Long Answer Questions
1. What do you mean by stress management? Explain various techniques for stress management in detail.
Ans. Stress management is the skill of controlling and managing an individual’s level of stress and making the activities of life more organized. Stress management can be carried out using various methods like meditation, self-talk, and regular exercise to develop the ability to resist stress. Stress management does not mean avoiding and escaping from the problems and pressures of modern living.
Stress management techniques are used to control and reduce stress. Stress management techniques are explained as follows:
- Deep Breathing: One of the simplest techniques of stress management is to take deep breaths. Being in stress can lead to shallow breathing, which deprives our body of oxygen and may cause muscle tension. Taking deep breaths in times of stress can help us to better control our body’s reaction to stress.
- Muscle Relaxation: The muscle relaxation technique focuses on our entire body. This technique is used to reduce stress by stretching muscles.
- Meditation: In this stress-reducing technique, you need a peaceful place to sit for a few minutes. One has to try to get rid of his/her own thoughts to eliminate stress.
- Going on Vacations: Vacations or holidays with friends and family is also a stress-relieving technique. A good vacation can help us to reconnect with ourselves as vacations help us to take some amount of time away from the stress of daily life. After a vacation, you can return to your daily life refreshed.
- Yoga or Exercise: Yoga or exercise not only makes an individual more fit but also helps in reducing stress. It even helps in building stamina, which is helpful to avoid stress.
2. Explain self-awareness in detail.
Ans. Self-awareness is the individual’s ability to recognize and understand his/her strengths, weaknesses, emotions, and limitations in order to enhance credibility and leadership qualities. The unique components of self awareness are experiences, thoughts, and abilities. These components create emotional intelligence in human beings. Hence, self-awareness is a key to emotional intelligence. To be aware of oneself, one has to dedicate himself to self-improvement. This is because when someone understands what he lacks only then can he can put effort to improve.
3. Define self-motivation. What are the various skills involved in self-motivation?
Ans. Self-motivation is the ability to do things without the influence of others. Self-motivated people easily find reasons to complete a task. Such kinds of people never give up. They do not need someone to encourage them.
A few points that need to be considered in self-motivation are as follows:
- One should set high but realistic goals.
- One should take calculated risks.
- One should always seek feedback so that improvements can be made.
- One should be committed to personal as well as organizational goals.
With that, we come to the end of our Self Management Skills Important Questions & Answers | Self Management Skills Important Question & Answers Class 10
I hope that this blog post will help you to decide on the Self Management Skills Important Questions & Answers. If you have any confusion related to this chapter, then comment below or send me a message our team will assist you and help you to remove confusion.
Thanks For Reading this Article.
You May Also Like:-
- Class 10 IT Chapter 1 Communication Skills Important Questions
- Class 10 IT Chapter 1 Communication Skills Notes
- Self Management Skills Important Notes Class 10
- CBSE Class 9 Computer Chapter-4 Entrepreneurial Skills Important Notes
- CBSE Class 9 Computer Chapter-10 Digital Presentation Important Notes
- Class 9 CBSE Computer Important Notes For Chapter-3